sabato 22 aprile 2023

Invitation to testimonials

Dear Friends,


I am reaching out to kindly request your assistance in gathering testimonials about my music. If you have enjoyed my pieces specifically tailored for ballet classes and choreographies, or any of my pure piano music, I would be honored if you could take a few moments to share your thoughts with me.

I'm creating a space on my personal blog where I will collect and share your comments. Your feedback is so important to me and will help me continue to grow as an artist.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I cannot wait to hear what you have to say!

1 commento:

  1. We absolutely love Massimiliano Greco's music! We use his music in our Adult Ballet classes in the Dancescene studio and also in the videos for our online dance platform https://www.idancedaily.com.au
    We love the variation in each series. Massimiliano's music is everything from soulful and reflective, to strong, to playful and energising. This is fabulous to have such range as this music is suitable for every exercise in ballet class.

    RispondiElimina