mercoledì 29 novembre 2023

Something else to say about feminicides...

Recently I decided to read The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
I was uncertain, but as soon as I started I had confirmation once again that this man was born to write!
He is absolutely a brilliant and intense story teller.

In this period, damned full of horrible and unforgivable "feminicides", I refreshed my spirit by reading the magnificent words that Dumas used to describe the love story between Maximilien Morrel and Valentine de Villefort.
 There are words that, despite obeying the traditions and conventions of those times, so poetically describe the feelings, respect and veneration for the beloved woman that they make me dream of a better world again.

 Thanks to literature, in this case.
 This gives me another confirmation:

 An education based on art, culture and understanding of beauty is a fundamental point of reference for the healthy personal growth of people, especially men!...
 Thank you women for being the inspiration of this planet to me.
 You have succeeded once again, inspiring words for you in this wonderful novel.
 I hope soon to find a melody of new music worthy of these words.
 With immense respect.
 Massimiliano 
 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento