venerdì 19 dicembre 2014

Just a "port de bras"

I think that for a dancer "Port de bras" is one of the most powerful and communicative movements, emotionally and aesthetically.
Many times I felt the message of a "global hugging the world" by some dancers with their movements .... a power and an energy that give the world still the desire to dream ...
I will never play for a port de bras obvious and not interesting music ... on the contrary ... I'll always try to play the best music, the best melody I can, because music has to have the same emotional power and the same communication to hug the world too, with a shiny sound ...
Never a dancer has to move for nothing.. like never sound will come out from the piano for nothing ... That's the essence of being artists ...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento